• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Boudica...................................

Val47

Love this song. Do you know what it's about? It's pretty sad
I do. The lead singer is/was actually a lawyer, who fought for the rights of the indigenous people of Australia. Aboriginees. I had the amazing experience of visiting Australia, and partied with some locals in a remote part of the rainforest. Only reachable by one train. It was amazing. hanging out with old drunks, during the day, in a bar. I was 17.
Is it any wonder I connect so well with peeps here, on this site. lol

I've noticed a lot of similarities between Aussies and Americans.

I'm a big fan of Australia. ... or "stralia"... they don't pronounce the first Au so much. Well, 30 years ago, when I was there.

Val47

That reminds me... no one has provided clips of my ALL TIME FAVORITE band... INXS

Lets me begin with the song that made me fall in love with them...

Val47

I own every album btw... even some obscure Michael hutchence Max Q...

"Weather it's God or the bomb, it's just the same. It's only fear under another name.
New name: Covid.

Last edited:

Val47

one more share. I'm at the Hard Rock Cafe in Sydney... Looking for some INXS memorbilia.... I walk up to a group of employees, and ask them
"Why don't you have anything for INXS"
They look at me like I'm crazy, look at each other and laugh.
"We have a whole bloody wall - over there"
Embarrassed, I walk over to the wall, and stand there admiring it for about half an hour.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Faith no more and sublime are my favorites although I don't subscribe to Michael Pattons view that he is the world's greatest vocalist.

Val47

Faith no more and sublime are my favorites although I don't subscribe to Michael Pattons view that he is the world's greatest vocalist.
I don't think anyone has the right to that claim. Too many options, and talents.

But some people say "everybody says so"... I think that "everybody" are the voices in their Huuuge head.

Val47

my first concert:

..damn, he's my kind. Sooo sexy. 30 years later even. Yah, I know he's passed. but, back then. Rocked MY world.

Last edited: