• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Boudica...................................

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"

I don't know why, but this song is growing on me, and gets stuck in my head.

Last edited:

ProSignTN

This is what Signs101 should be for. Enough about printer problems and what;s that mother freakin' font, I want to know the meaning of rock-n-roll. It's "FU" back the way. Plain and simple. Every project has a sound track: Stop in the Name of Love' for 15 stop signs for a retirement community project, 'A Thousand (times) Pines a day' for a Christmas tree farm's signage. 'How high's the water Mama' for a rebuild after a flood. Come on people, let's have some fun: We are in the sign business. Did you think you'd get rich?

ProSignTN

And, SignosaurusRex, Don't be messing with my Waylon! "Cause Clyde plays electric bass, plays it with finesse and grace." "Sit on the front front porch, got no shoes, Clyde plays lectric blues." You are right thou, Unchained Melody, damn Waylon WTF?​

ProSignTN

Gino, the first job I had in the business was for a man who had 15 letter-styles in his pocket and 15 more with a pencil. Yough, he could paint! I learned from him, but I could never "paint" like him. I chased lines: stopped on the tape. But we did have a Sheb Wooley pounce pattern from the 50's, when he played our county fair, stored in the giant ponce pattern collection (thousands); just in case we needed it again. I hear tale of Gene Autry, Hank, Patsy and Johnny Cash coming thru and playing our town too. I miss paint!!, but not as much as Cash.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If I moved like that, I'd run and hide, thus creating a whole new song. oops, it's already here.....................