• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Boudica...................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey, here ya go. Time for some more Boogaloo Down Broadway. I think that's what the guy is doing around 4:23..............

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I never hear this on the radio anymore... but today I did on the way home... and I did some car-dance kick'n it.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I JUST discovered this... So brilliant on so many levels (personally to me) It would take too long to explain the magnitude. But this is personally fundamental to me (Boudica) on at least three levels.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I hit into a huge generational gap in music today. I was having a ultrasound performed by a 31 year old woman that was running very long so I started singing "Let me go home ... I wanna go home" from Sloop John B

She laughed and asked if that was really a song and I said yes, by many artists including The Beach Boys and

She said she had never heard of The Kingston Trio. I replied what about Tom Dooley? Oh, yes, I heard that song. How about Peter, Paul and Mary I asked? No she answered. How about

Puff the Magic Dragon?

No. Never heard of that song.

:pops_blinking: