• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Boudica...................................

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Hello everyone, they said time flies but i am having fun watching it fly by. Have some people who needs to hear this. If you have lost your investment from $7k above trying to invest/purchase software/signal with any of these brokers company websites or trading with any trader and you feel that you have been ripped off and don't know how to go for recovery, kindly contact mychargebackpro@aol.com agent. They helped me and my colleagues to recovered our lost investments and they will help you also. Thanks to them, i am really grateful that they never failed us. Cheers!!!
Not only are you in the wrong thread, you're on the wrong forum.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wow-wee...... think we're getting a little off track.............................. maybe this'll get us back up and going.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Local teacher and his brother are "rappers" - just for fun but they did produce a couple albums. Every now and then we play it for fun...one or two songs is all you can handle.