• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

bought a used 3' X 8' 2 sided Aluminum sign box and dont know what to sell it for?

anothersign

I just bought a used 3' X 8' 2 sided Aluminum sign box made by Dualite and is in perfect condition.and don't know what to sell it for? I cant find any that have sold used on the net but i figured maybe someone here can help me figure out a price.

anothersign

I have two restaurants that need signage and this thing is like new and i paid $100 so i could not pass that deal up but that don't help me set the price of the box to sell and Dualite quoted me $1299.00 for the same thing new.

why did you buy this in the first place?

signage

Is it UL stamped?

If not I wouldn't want the responsibility of reselling it and it causing a fire.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
. I agree not worth scrap without it.

i disagree, if made properly, i wouldn't hesitate...

a silly sticker ain't gonna stop it from burning down the house.....

don't fear the reaper, errr... lawyer

Signsforwhile

i disagree, if made properly, i wouldn't hesitate...

a silly sticker ain't gonna stop it from burning down the house.....

don't fear the reaper, errr... lawyer

ditto. not to fly off topic, but you should see the absolute sh*t that is out there with a UL sticker on it.

Mosh

I have 20-25 cabinets in my boneyard. I was always planning on painting them up and putting in new light LED systems...just never find the time. BTW I have my electrical lic so no UL sticker needed in my area....

jeffblair5

$1299 for a 3x8 box? Does Dualite make their cabinets from sterling silver? I sell 3x8 extruded cabinets all day long for less than $700. I don't even think I'd be at $1300 if I threw in pan, painted and embossed faces.