• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

braille signs

702displays

Hi there, I'm having trouble finding someone to do some laser engraving and braille for signs. Does anyone know of a place that will do laser engraved signs with braille if needed. I'm in Las Vegas, NV so it would be nice if it's close to our area.

DerbyCitySignGuy

Hi there, I'm having trouble finding someone to do some laser engraving and braille for signs. Does anyone know of a place that will do laser engraved signs with braille if needed. I'm in Las Vegas, NV so it would be nice if it's close to our area.

We do both, but we're in Kentucky. Just FYI laser engraved text (at least on signs that require braille) is not ADA compliant. Text must be raised 1/32".

tbullo

Superunknown
There was a merchant member here called C&C engraving out of Scottsdale. We use them with great results.

MGB_LE

I was surprised to learn that our Colex flatbed cutter can do actual braille signs. Not sure if this applies to other makers, too.