• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Brainiacs From Mars turns homes into billboards in return for paying off mortgages...

ddarlak

Go Bills!
when i saw that i was wondering how they were able to do that without some sort of permit or zoning law violations....

i'd do it..

when i saw that i was wondering how they were able to do that without some sort of permit or zoning law violations....

i'd do it..

why would they need that? All they are doing is painting a house and putting a few decals on it. Not a bad idea really, if I owned my house I make take it into consideration but I dont think my landlord right now would be too happy... lol!

ddarlak

Go Bills!
why would they need that?

i agree, just thought that would be something that would have come up.... i bet after this, there will be laws passed to prevent it in the future...

OldPaint

when i was in sarasota, NO PERMIT REQUIRED if PAINTED on the building. city shops, no permit required IF INSIDE LETTERED.