• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bright green color code - Mutoh 1324X

patrickj75

I'm having a tough time finding a color code for a bright green that will go with the attached pic.
308824640_1180173079376028_5294132185721804485_n.jpg

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You simply can't print fluorescent colors on a CMYK printer. It's always going to look washed out compared to the real thing. Print the picture above with your printer and that will give you an idea of how close you can get.

patrickj75

There is a cast vinyl that is close to that. IIRC it's 3M Apple Green. There are some fluorescent wrap materials too.
It needs to be printed on high tack vinyl and laminated. I just haven't had any luck finding a color code that's close to the plastic hood.

rjssigns

It needs to be printed on high tack vinyl and laminated. I just haven't had any luck finding a color code that's close to the plastic hood.
Well, here's a color match trick I used to do many many years ago. Go to your local auto paint supplier and have them color match a spray bomb. Vinyl used to take paint really well. But YMMV. Before digital printers I used to do base/clear on vinyl for all kinds of special effects. Also airbrushed acrylic enamel on vinyl.

Like I said it's been forever ago(actually surprised I remembered I use to do that:D). YMMV

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
There is a cast vinyl that is close to that. IIRC it's 3M Apple Green. There are some fluorescent wrap materials too.
Oracal also makes an Apple Green, although I do not know if it's been discontinued due to pandemic supply.

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
The best color I've used in the past is PMS 375 or 376, depending on the profile you have.

unmateria

Hi... While I bet that color is not going to be printed anyway...
Use a high gloss vinyl even if u are going to laminate...
In plotter menu u have a multistrike option... Move from 1 to 3...
Make a new profile adding a delay of about 5 seconds, to be sure, between strikes
Asure you have like 40c on heaters (if room is cold you will have problems with curling)
Add a new linearization... If u dont have an i1 or similar take another linearization, print it and limit amount of ink if colours bleeds too much
But without an i1 (and even with it) isnt an easy task (or at least not profitable lol)... You should send to anyone with a 6C roland machine with green inks....