• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Build ICC Profile button or option not available PosterShop 12

alevye

A.L. Sherut
Hello. Need some help. I have been building a new profile for my PosterShop 12 for UV printer. I did all the steps until reading the swatchs for ICC profile. Then my "Build ICC Profile" is not available... Can someone help? Thanks please

Attachments

• Onyx ICC.png
    Onyx ICC.png
    340.6 KB · Views: 241

Jim Hancock

Old School Technician
To do the ICC profile itself in Onyx requires a version that allows it. There are variations of Onyx. Do you have Postershop or Production House? If I remember correctly, ICC creation is only available in Production House in Ver 12.

Hello. Need some help. I have been building a new profile for my PosterShop 12 for UV printer. I did all the steps until reading the swatchs for ICC profile. Then my "Build ICC Profile" is not available... Can someone help? Thanks please

Check the What's on my Key application from Onyx. Under Media Manager it will list all supported functionalities available for that license. See attached screen grab.

Attachments

• OnyxKey.JPG
    OnyxKey.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 188

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
We have no issues profiling with both our Canon version of Thrive 10.2 or full PosterShop 12.2.

I would check licencing as per P Wagner above.

Last edited:

FrankW

The ICC-Profiler is Standard to Postershop since a few years only (I think since v18), v12 is an older version and do not have it. Thrive is regularly equipped with the ICC-Profiler, except version 211.