• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bulk Ink Suppliers?

SignProPlus-Chip

I have the printer (Xerox 8265 aka Mutoh Rockhopper III), the bulk ink system, now I just need ink.

Looks like Triangle Inks are fairly popular...looking at Jetbest too.

Can anyone reccomend a few southeast suppliers to source from.

Also open to other ink brand recommendations too.

Jack Knight1979

I started with Triangle MLD on my Roland. Nearly destroyed the machine, and burned through heads like you wouldn't believe. Triangle always said to me that MLD was fine for my Roland. Now of course, they have their eco line. Needless to say I'm not a fan of Triangle inks. Although Triangle eco has never been through my machine. So I cannot say how they eco line performs.

I have been strictly using Solaris brand ink from Fellers in liter bottles for the last four or five years now. Zero problems. Not one. Solaris inks are also hot swappable with OEM if the need arises.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
We've seen Triangle replaced printheads for one of the sign shops down in San Diego under warranty. The tech also said your LM also needed be replaced. Call them up. I was like - stay with Triangle.

We are a master distribution of Jetbest ink from Taiwan. Quality replacement eco solvent ink for your Roland, Mutoh and Mimaki now on Amazon. $35 for 500ml ink bottle or $64 for a complete ready to go 440.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=jetbest