• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bulk Ink Systems

jason91

Whats the latest bulk ink system for a versacamm? I see where i can buy bulk for close to the same price as a 440 cartridge .Looking something that's reliable, but don't cost 1500$....Whats everybody use? Does it have bags? Does it work good? Where did you get it? Thanks for the help an info

JustinKaise

I use the bordeau ink from premiercolour - works good so far!

I use the bordeau ink from premiercolour - works good so far!

I just pulled out my empty Roland carts - put in full Bordeux and pressed print - been prolly 7 months now and a dozen or so carts - its much cheaper than oem, and now that I have used the INK - I may look into saving another 1/2 again by using bulk systems they have. In the past the 3rd party ink was rough - but to be honest - Roland doesn't make their own ink either - Epson does, and maybe 3 years ago they had a lock on it - but to be honest I haven't seen anything different at all - except the $50 per 440ml I save. I MAYBE do a head clean every 3 weeks now - with OEM it was every 3 months - but to be honest - I just press the "clean" button - and print a test print and go back to printing - its not like a big inconvence or anything. If I use their bulk system it'll bring cost down to about 8 cents per ml - as oppsed to the OEM 28 cents per ml!
I hate to say it - but the difference is 3/4 of the way towards a NEW machine payment per month! If I increase my sales it'll be about equal to machine sales.

Here is the problem with the other grumpy old men on here - the tried 3rd party - got screwed and never tried again now that the stuff is figured out. Truth be told - I couldn't compete with the online banner makers if I paid for oem inks and reg price for the media - no way to compete - the frickin store accross the street orders banners online without even ASKING me a price! - so its getting rough - you either compete or go away - usually I can match the price including what they pay for shipping - and give it to them same day - next day AM pickup - so we're still making ok profit with the 3rd party inks helping a lot.
Just my 2 cents - I researced 5 frickin' months before I trusted Bordeux inks in my new Roland re-640.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
440ml Bordeaux Eco Fuze in cartridge $74.00
1,000ml Bordeaux Eco Fuze in bottle $84,00

Plug and play , no need to clean/flush the system
Use with other Eco Max ink cartridge
Color stays almost the same
14 days money back guarantee

At Premier Colour, Inc, we know Roland printers. We owned Roland SP, VP, VS, SC, XC, BN, XR printers for ink comparison and testing. Throughout the years, there has been no ink (Eco Fuze) issues whatsoever directly associate with the ink. It has to be operator problem or issues with the printer. There are horror third party ink stories but none from Bordeaux or we want to hear about it.

Feel free to give us a call so we could answer your question. Use Bordeaux ink just like OEM ink. That'd be most likely my answer to you.

About Bordeaux Digital Printink
100% Money Back Guarantee

premiercolour_ca
949-209-7306

brightbanner

i like vivid color
I think you need the bulk ink system (CISS) for bottle ink, like the attached picture, not 3rd part ink cartridges.
Did you?

Brent

Attachments

• CISS on JV33.jpg
    CISS on JV33.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 183

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Hello.

We offer third party Bordeaux brand eco solvent for your Roland and Mimaki printers. Plug and play. No need to flush the machine. OEM: approx. $120 vs Bordeaux: $74.00 EA cartridge. 14 days money back guarantee. Call for more information.

949-209-7306
Francis Kao
Premier Colour, Inc
S. California

player

I understand Roland printers use way more ink in cleanings when the printer is loaded with 3rd party inks.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I understand Roland printers use way more ink in cleanings when the printer is loaded with 3rd party inks.

Not necessary. We don't have any problems with that. Here is the trick. Attach a Roland chip onto the refill cartridge, do it for four colors, machine will not clean every 5 feet. Your Roland will want you to clean while printing every 3'-5' without a chip attached. More information feel free to PM. We are here to help even if you don't buy our products.

Premier Colour Inc
949-209-7306

AnaF

Anyone have experience dealing with a reputable company in Toronto, Canada who offers bulk ink compatible with Roland printers?

Last edited:

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Back in my Roland days I used the same style bulk system as brightbanner does.
These systems are only a couple hundred bucks or less, and if you have to get chips, you'll probably spend less than $250, plus inks of course. Plenty of places sell them, you can even get them on Amazon today. Easy to install & set up. They have provision for chips, I just used ones out of old Roland cartridges (some will work with those, if yours won't, permanent replacement chips are cheap). I liked the nice wide cap, easy to refill, you can see how much ink you have left with the translucent models (some are black, so you have to open them to check levels), they come in 4 color or 6 color configurations. I used these for years in multiple Roland printers with Solaris inks, and never had any issues.

1675108608937.png

AnaF

Back in my Roland days I used the same style bulk system as brightbanner does.
These systems are only a couple hundred bucks or less, and if you have to get chips, you'll probably spend less than $250, plus inks of course. Plenty of places sell them, you can even get them on Amazon today. Easy to install & set up. They have provision for chips, I just used ones out of old Roland cartridges (some will work with those, if yours won't, permanent replacement chips are cheap). I liked the nice wide cap, easy to refill, you can see how much ink you have left with the translucent models (some are black, so you have to open them to check levels), they come in 4 color or 6 color configurations. I used these for years in multiple Roland printers with Solaris inks, and never had any issues.

View attachment 163760
Thanks for the advice! Very informative. Now I have a better idea of what to look for

premiercolour

Merchant Member
We sell Jetbest pro ink system for the last 10 years. Great system, save tons of money.

AnaF

if you want to see how it prints your file. Send us a file. We will make a video to show.
We sell Jetbest pro ink system for the last 10 years. Great system, save tons of money.

Thanks, that does look awesome and I will eventually be looking at systems. Right now, however, I'm more on a hunt for Toronto-local suppliers of bulk ink than I am for the entire system, as I would like to know what's readily available to me within driving distance (as opposed to having to order online and wait for delivery, etc.).

96XP

We switched to bulk tanks over a year ago,
and have been using Dot4Dot solvents - no issues either.
Win/Win+no regrets.

jtinker

Owner
440ml Bordeaux Eco Fuze in cartridge $74.00
1,000ml Bordeaux Eco Fuze in bottle $84,00

Plug and play , no need to clean/flush the system
Use with other Eco Max ink cartridge
Color stays almost the same
14 days money back guarantee

At Premier Colour, Inc, we know Roland printers. We owned Roland SP, VP, VS, SC, XC, BN, XR printers for ink comparison and testing. Throughout the years, there has been no ink (Eco Fuze) issues whatsoever directly associate with the ink. It has to be operator problem or issues with the printer. There are horror third party ink stories but none from Bordeaux or we want to hear about it.

Feel free to give us a call so we could answer your question. Use Bordeaux ink just like OEM ink. That'd be most likely my answer to you.

About Bordeaux Digital Printink
100% Money Back Guarantee

premiercolour_ca
949-209-7306
I recently got a set of jet best inks for my Roland and I have to say I am very impressed. The reds and blacks are almost indistinguishable from the Roland oems. I usually had problems with my blues coming out purple and my blacks coming out brown and my reds coming out almost pink. These on the other hand are top notch supplies.

I am checking into the Premire Color right now for a bulk system. Bought a brand new Epson S80600L and I have decided to fix the Roland XR-640 also. Debating on making it a four color or keeping it the eight color.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Happy to help. We are the master distributor for Jetbest ink from Taiwan. Always recommend to use 440ml cartridge. Clean setup. Each ink cartridge is $79.

Well I have the Epson S80600L installed and printing. This machine is a beast, Colors are better than I have ever had with the Roland XR-640. Don't get me wrong I like my Roland also, but color wise it can not compete with the Epson.