• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Business Card Bashing!

javila

Great job with the revisions. I would definitely put your website back in that bar across the front of the card. In our business, a memorable website address is everything. Other than that, ready to print!

Yup, leave it on the side of the logo, that'll also declutter the direct contact info.

omgsideburns

the problem with that grunge font is that it looks repetitive.. they work fine on a few works, but the distortion is too consistent, it loses the organic feel you're normally going for when using something like that.

Marlene

no need for the little icons for e-mail and phone as people kind of have a clue what to do with a number or an address. the front is kind of off. the colors are good but there's a conflict between the logo, the diagonal line and the copy at the bottom. it just doesn't work together. the version with the line higher on the left and running down to the right works better than the first one. when you say "we see things differently", the message kind of gets mixed up as it looks like you don't see things clearly which is a whole other thing and not something that you want to say.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
This is a great example of why sign people should not do business cards. You're dealing with a massive seven square inches, not square feet. All of the effects that sign people tend to affect when they're trying to show off are lost in that minuscule area. Worse than lost, they muddy the waters making the message harder to discern.

The object is to come up with a striking legible design all by itself and not rely on various effects.