• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Business Card Design Critique

fisheye48

like your idea...need to change the colors...the lettering on the bottom is to small to read...i like jills idea to put it on the back so you have alot more room

Jillbeans

Can't enlarge it (is it a CMYK attachment?)
Not keen on the stripes, it does look like it's in jail.
But moving the "the" helped.

signmeup

How about something really simple and legible?

Attachments

• GraphicsGarageSm.jpg
    GraphicsGarageSm.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 141

HeavyHitter

I am not feeling the garage door you are trying to use. I would suggest trying to find a different door to use. I have a coupe garage door pics someone. I will see if I can find them.

Dan

SignManiac

I think that is the font yes. I tried fitting it to the door at first and it looks small and through off the balance and negative space. I've since bumped it up a touch instead of the overlap on the side door.

This could go in a lot of directions, many color possibilities as well. It's not even my style but this is the image that came immediately to my mind.

Design is all so personal and different from person to person I guess.

SignManiac

Ok, here it is with the name in the door? You were right about the font, it's cricket. I don't always use fonts by name but rather how they feel.

Attachments

• Graphics Garage2.jpg
    Graphics Garage2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 135

GP

What if you dropped the drop-shaddow and adjusted the transparency so it looks like it is actually on the door.

I like the idea and if you go with it, I would get a higher quality picture.

GP

signmeup

You were right...it's a little small on the door. Maybe a double door. I see we're now tweaking a design suggestion..... funny stuff.
I wonder what the OP thinks of all this.