• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BUY MY SIGNCRAFT MAGAZINE COLLECTION - $200 for every issue ever printed

iSign

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/mau/bks/4948975610.html

I'm linking to an ad in the local Maui Craigslist, but I don't know if it will be accessible to folks on this board.

I realize that freight can be a deal breaker, but if someone really wishes they had this collection, then maybe we can work something out.
I haven't had any interest from my local sign community. (although I haven't tried to reach them in any other way besides craigslist)

If the ad link doesn't work, would someone PM me, so I know?
Thanks

If interested, call (808) 877-0688 to discuss, or send me a private message.

signcraft.jpg

iSign

I know this would be great for someone who wanted these AND lived nearby, but factoring in freight costs, I realize I may never sell them.
In any case, I will bump this post a few times so more of you may at least see my offer.
I am open to negotiation on price, so hopefully I can find a home where this collection will continue to be of value.

iSign

I just sold the collection to a guy who's father in law was a sign writer back in the day, and this collection is a gift for his 80th birthday.
Apparently the guy saw my ad here & his daughter saw how much he would enjoy having them, so her husband and her are stoked to get all 160 pounds shipped out & he's even taking the other 100 pounds of Sign of the Times (the last 10 years) which I'm throwing in & he's covering freight. I'm way more stoked about someone else being stoked to have them, and the $200 is just a minor thing by comparison.

thanks for looking ;)