• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Call of Duty Black Ops-Zombie

Marlene

I play RPG games all the time and hubby plays first person shooter. I've never played the shooter type games at all but he has got me hooked on Black Ops Zombie mode. any one else play that? it is addicting as each time you die, you start from the start again and there are no saves or no end, you just play until you die. each time you want to get a little further so the planning and such is fun.

bbeens

Also, playing as JFK or Fidel. Rather humorous. A bit hard playing solo, but addictive, yes.

Bryan

Maxphobia

You can also open another zombie map from the start screen when it has you select campaign mutiplayer zombie blah blah you can pull the trigger buttons and break out of the chair. Then walk over to the computer in the back, it'll ask you for a password. Enter DOA and you will get a new zombie map.

Also you can enter ZORG and you get a pretty sweet mini game.

buttons

You can also open another zombie map from the start screen when it has you select campaign mutiplayer zombie blah blah you can pull the trigger buttons and break out of the chair. Then walk over to the computer in the back, it'll ask you for a password. Enter DOA and you will get a new zombie map.

Also you can enter ZORG and you get a pretty sweet mini game.

After you beat the campaign it also unlocks the DOA version.

Maxphobia

yeah its pretty fun reminds me a lot of old school super smash tv if any ones played that game on old school snes

A

Aaron SDF

Level 18 solo and 28 with a friend is all I have gotten on Kino Der Toten.
The old COD World At War had other zombie levels which we got past 40 on.
Addictive yes, gets old though - Here's to hoping some DLC will come out soon that includes the old levels (the prestige or collectors edition came with updated versions of the WaW zombie levels.)

A

Aaron SDF

When looking at the tv's in the main menu hit the triggers a few times to break out of the chair.
After that, there is a console at the back of the room that unlocks all sorts of stuff

Five
may be unlocked by going to the computer console and typing '3ARC UNLOCK' or by beating Campaign Mode on any difficulty.
DOA is be unlocked by going to the computer console and typing 'DOA' or '3ARC UNLOCK', which unlocks all Zombie Maps.