• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Camo a truck like Duck Dynasty

Lauren

I just wrapped my niece's Barbie Jeep in pink camo and it turned out pretty sweet! Camo Jeep 1.JPG Camo jeep 2.JPG We haven't wrapped an entire vehicle in camo here, but we do some partial wraps...hunting is a big deal in Wisconsin!

phototec

Feel bad for the duck guys. Seems like they in a lot of heat over recent comments...

Yea, they are laughing all the way to the bank, they were on BaBa Walters last night said the are worth $80 million.

And putting their BRAND (name on anything that will sell (NOT TO ME)!

:Big Laugh

Attachments

• tumblr_msu75dGrFg1rm0ifdo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_msu75dGrFg1rm0ifdo1_1280.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 243
  • 1271780_714758941873170_134374891_o.jpg
    1271780_714758941873170_134374891_o.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 242
  • duck_dynasty.jpg
    duck_dynasty.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 229
  • 18 Wheeler Wrap.jpg
    18 Wheeler Wrap.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 231
  • duckdynasty 048_thumb.jpg
    duckdynasty 048_thumb.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 226

SignManiac

They are supposedly coming out with a new anti-homo camo line for the new year. It could do quite well I'm told.

cajun312

Yea, they are laughing all the way to the bank, they were on BaBa Walters last night said the are worth $80 million.

And putting their BRAND (name on anything that will sell (NOT TO ME)!

:Big Laugh

Phil and one of the boys didn't have time for BaBa, they preferred to be in the woods.

wrappin

We are working on doing a truck to look like the ones on the Duck Dynasty show. It is supposed to look like Jase's truck which has the Realtree Max4 camo around the bottom with the grass blades growing out of it. We are going with the company called Camoskinz ( www.camoskinz.com ) who offer the realtree and mossy oak patterns as well as the grassy accent pieces... Will keep you posted on progress... This is the 3rd request we have got for a Duck Dynasty camo truck... You all getting requests like this too?
We are still getting people asking about these Duck Commander truck packages.... Wonder how long the hype will last....

wrappin

Have you guys tried that new Reeds n Weeds camo pattern they offer? Curious how it compares to the Max4 camo...

kheebl

That truck turned out sweet. I personally like the camo look, hell I am wearing camo pants as I type this lol.

visual800

Although down here they want camo on everything, i despise camo. i think its tacky as hell and just doesnt belong on everything BUT seems to be. Hot item.

I hate it when a customer wants to do their lawn service or other biz in camo

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Yeah, we tend to push for anyone wanting that type of stuff to get the kits from the internet. Way cheaper. However if you mess it up you're screwed. If you do a custom wrap any mistakes can be re-printed without the customer ever knowing about it. We've done several camo trim pieces but not really an entire vehicle. We use Aurora Graphics

attachment.php

Attachments

• jeep camo.jpg
    jeep camo.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 287