• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can anyone help me find this product

Locals Find!

Attachments

• Prudential-Brochure-Box.jpg
    Prudential-Brochure-Box.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 67

Locals Find!

Looking for more custom. I have the standard plastic boxes around here. I have had vinyl applied to them in the past.

These appear to be made of out coroplast somehow.

Personally I think its a horrible idea as its going to be heavy and sitting on a step stake its going to blow right over with some wind. However, the client really wants these and I don't want him shopping these guys. So I am trying to keep him happy.

jmb474

really looks like they are made out of coroplast. Doesnt look like it would be hard to reproduce and its just a regular yard stake.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey Addie..... you're a 'Premium' member now... why don't you post there ??

Anyway, I've seen templates for them somewhere and you cut them out or give the patterns to a CNC guy..... and they basically fold together like a like puzzle.

Locals Find!

Hey Addie..... you're a 'Premium' member now... why don't you post there ??

Anyway, I've seen templates for them somewhere and you cut them out or give the patterns to a CNC guy..... and they basically fold together like a like puzzle.

Hi Gino, Decided not to post there as I thought this might be useful for others out there besides myself. Figured the regular section would make more sense for sharing the information. Had it been pricing or something similar would definitely gone premium.

Thanks for the advice Gino hadn't thought about looking for CNC templates. Going to search for those now.

mikefine

Interesting product. We sell a lot of yard signs, so I could see
a market potential with something like this. I searched an hour on Google, but no luck. I would also be interested if someone has a source.

Locals Find!

Thanks Auto however, that is the same site I put in my OP that is where my client found them. They are actually a competitor. They don't do wholesale/trade at all.

I found a template to cnc route them off of Gino's suggestion but for the quantity the customer wants to purchase its just not feasible to pursue. I think I am just going to pass on this job. Can't see myself making any real money on it with all the time that will be involved to pull off the job.

phototec

found a template

I found a template to cnc route them off of Gino's suggestion but for the quantity the customer wants to purchase its just not feasible to pursue

Where did you find the template, can you post the link or send me the template file by PM?

I would like to look into making these myself.

Thanks