• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can someone please convert this for me asap

TDFcustomSL

I am in a huge time crunch right now and need this logo converted so I can blow it up and print it. Ill gladly pay for this and could manage to do it myself if I had more time. THANK YOU

Attachments

• Winco.jpg
    Winco.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 109

phototec

Hey Travis, I just made it a vector image the font is Enter Sansman Bold Italic.

Ready to go, send me payment via PayPal and I'll send it t you now.....

:thumb:

OldPaint

even not knowing the font.....it is an easy build in corel.....print it, scan it.......15 minutes....of clean up........and your in this business...why???

mpn

even not knowing the font.....it is an easy build in core.....print it, scan it.......15 minutes....of clean up........and your in this business...why???

If you are replying to me... it was redrawn in about 5 mins from scratch and figured he could plug in the type regardless of how busy the original poster might be. :thumb:

TDFcustomSL

i was replying to the original poster.......and i found the PDF......in a minute...on google.....

CONGRATS!!! Whats your address ill mail you a cookie! Maybe if you would slow down to read the entire post you wouldn't have to constantly degrade people. Maybe you SHOULDNT be in this business, I cant imagine you are very good with customers, as many negative and degrading posts as you put on here. I COULD HAVE DONE THIS MYSELF IF I WASNT IN A TIME CRUNCH. What in the hell is so wrong with asking for help and OFFERING to pay for the work. I just don't get some people on this site. Are you only on here to feel better about yourself? Don't forget where you stared, Im sure you weren't know it all then like you think you are now. Many of us come here to learn or to HELP people learn. Its extrememly frustrating with all the people that are so full of themselves that just have to chime in with their pointless opinions and comments. Now, to those of you who were helpful, It is very very much appreciated. Thank you!

OldPaint

SEE......... you just prove.......what i said..about you being in the business..hahahahahahahahaha.....IF YOU WAS GOOD AT THIS... you woulda never made the post......so in conclusion ....i was right........hahahahahahaha.
SON...... i been doing this longer ............then you been outa diapers))))) as for my demeanor with customers....if they are lets say....NOT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE.... i will try to help them, but then at my age........i really say whats on my mind...most of the time...as i did with you..........sorry to offend you..but i been in this business......again....longer then you been outa diapers...

BUT 30 SECONDS ON GOOGLE......typed in WINCO FIREWORKS... got the PDF..and from there i gather your just printing anyway.....so you got what ya needed..IF YOU TOOK THE TIME TO LOOK.... and if your that disorganized.....not to do a simple task of typing into google.....and you are railing on me????
thats hilarious.....redirect your anger to YOU....then ya might start to understand.......lalalalalalaaalalaalalalaala hi ho hi ho it off to work i go)))))

Desert_Signs

CONGRATS!!! Whats your address ill mail you a cookie! Maybe if you would slow down to read the entire post you wouldn't have to constantly degrade people. Maybe you SHOULDNT be in this business, I cant imagine you are very good with customers, as many negative and degrading posts as you put on here. I COULD HAVE DONE THIS MYSELF IF I WASNT IN A TIME CRUNCH. What in the hell is so wrong with asking for help and OFFERING to pay for the work. I just don't get some people on this site. Are you only on here to feel better about yourself? Don't forget where you stared, Im sure you weren't know it all then like you think you are now. Many of us come here to learn or to HELP people learn. Its extrememly frustrating with all the people that are so full of themselves that just have to chime in with their pointless opinions and comments. Now, to those of you who were helpful, It is very very much appreciated. Thank you!

Get used to it. You have to have a tough skin. There are some very helpful people here, it's just that the 'know-it-all" jerks post more and seem more prevalent. Do you wonder why they have so many posts? They seem to have a whole lot of downtime........

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member

Get used to it. You have to have a tough skin. There are some very helpful people here, it's just that the 'know-it-all" jerks post more and seem more prevalent. Do you wonder why they have so many posts? They seem to have a whole lot of downtime........

What Old Paint was communicating to you was the often discussed technique of getting a clients logo from their publicly available PDF files. Simply Google the clients website, a colon and the the file type wanted. In this case wincofireworks.com: .pdf. One of the results is the Winco Tools and Resources page with a list of a number of PDFs available ... some of which contain the Winco logo. From there it's just a matter of opening the PDF and copying the logo into your production software.

Old Paint may be eccentric in his opinions and posting style, but he is helpful and doesn't deserve the replies received.

Desert_Signs

What Old Paint was communicating to you was the often discussed technique of getting a clients logo from their publicly available PDF files. Simply Google the clients website, a colon and the the file type wanted. In this case wincofireworks.com: .pdf. One of the results is the Winco Tools and Resources page with a list of a number of PDFs available ... some of which contain the Winco logo. From there it's just a matter of opening the PDF and copying the logo into your production software.

Old Paint may be eccentric in his opinions and posting style, but he is helpful and doesn't deserve the replies received.

Sorry Fred, I don't see attacks on people's character and ability as 'eccentric' or 'helpful'.

TDFcustomSL

First off, Old Paint, yes you have been doing this much longer than I have. But how do you know that I didn't do a google search? Fred, I had been on that page on the winco website. What no one seems to be understanding is that I WAS COMPLETELY CAPABLE OF DOING THIS MYSELF and while I may not be the best, or the fastest, I could have done it. However, I can not be in 2 places at one time. I simply needed an extra hand. I wasn't looking for a hand out which is why I gladly paid for the work to get done. Im sorry for coming here to look for a helping hand and im sorry that you felt the need to even reply Old Paint. I simply asked if someone could do this for me. I didn't ask if someone could please google it and tell me what they find. Theres a lot of people on here that look for hand outs and don't try **** on their own but I for one AM NOT one of those people. I would much rather screw things up until I get it right and learn than have someone do it for me and never learn. Old Paint, this isn't a full time business for me and as ive stated in other posts im not out to undercut anyone that does do this for a living. Theres one thing I hate the most and that's people that judge a person without ever giving them the time of day. While im sure that at some point in your life you have had to ask someone for a hand. No one is perfect at anything they do. You can bash on me all you want but in the end your in florida and im in Kansas and I really don't give a **** what you think :smile:. NOW Fred, thanks for the referral to the vector doctor. I will give him a try next time I need something done instead of coming here. Never meant to raise this much hell over asking for help. Thank you all for your replies, even you old paint. Maybe one day you will actually be able to help me learn something, and I look forward to that day. Thanks again everyone for your replies. :toasting:

skyhigh

If you learned anything, its that you could have found it in LESS TIME than it took to create this thread and reply to the posters.

:goodpost: ............. but I'm thinking he doesn't get it anyways.

Very cool when you first discover that you can pull a vector logo off a pdf webpage.....not always, but in this case, yes (and he did waste more time by posting)

Techman

it's just that the 'know-it-all" jerks post more

But, Old Paint did teach the OP how he would've /could've gotten his artwork for FREE and in a much FASTER means than waiting for some one here to do it. Even in spite of his panick attack. There will be a few more members who just saw this for the first time who will use this technique that was mentioned and verified by Fred.
yes??