• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can someone please convert this for me asap

TDFcustomSL

If you learned anything, its that you could have found it in LESS TIME than it took to create this thread and reply to the posters.

Yes, I could have found it in less time, however as I stated before, I can not be in two places at once. If I would have been at my computer I could have done it just fine. But I was not in my shop when I made this post so I figured I would ask for a hand.

Techman

I think you are on to something here.
Go out and get some work. Come here and ask for someone to do the work. Quickly at that. Take work done as a favor for someone and get paid.. Nice..
I'm goona try that the next time I get some print work.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I think you are on to something here.
Go out and get some work. Come here and ask for someone to do the work. Quickly at that. Take work done as a favor for someone and get paid.. Nice..
I'm goona try that the next time I get some print work.

If you are referring to the original poster then I think you missed the part about his offer to pay to have someone do it for him.
If this line of reasoning takes hold here it will put a big dent in the Vector Doctor's business model.

wayne k
guam usa