• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can you decode this logo?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Now it all makes sense.
http://kivancnalca.blogspot.com/2012/03/moby-dick-romanindaki-kaptan-ahabin.html

But no one at our shop reads books. Only a few can spell words.
But I shouldn't complain. I started Moby Dick once and didn't get very far. Maybe I'll try again. Or maybe I'll look for the audiobook.
So nothing to do with this guy?
starbuck.jpg

I think my pop culture references need to be updated

MJ-507

Master of my domain.
I see it now! It's a crying cyclops w/ a rather large mole growing on the side of it's mouth!

unclebun

I got curious so I did a web search for NOLE Coffee. They have a half-baked website and a Google listing with a few pictures of an empty office and a building exterior with no signage or cars and this picture:
Nole Coffee.jpg

Looking at some other items in the search and from what I can glean from their half-baked website, it's supposed to be a coffee farm in Ethipoia called Nole, and the office in Texas is theoretically supposed to be a warehouse/clearinghouse. With the version of the logo in color from this website, it would appear to indicate the brown coffee bean comes from a mountain, is put in bags, and goes around the world to the US.

Lest it scare you, chlorogenic acid has no chlorine in it, and is a natural component of green coffee beans. The chloro comes from the fact that if you ozidize the compound it turns green (chloro being Greek for light green, i.e. chlorophyll). It is a polyphenol that is claimed to have health benefits.

Pewter0000

Graphic Design | Production
With the version of the logo in color from this website, it would appear to indicate the brown coffee bean comes from a mountain, is put in bags, and goes around the world to the US.
Ahh you know what, I think you're right. Client said "make the swooshes show the bean going into a bag and around the world!" And the designer only knew how to make swooshes by using the ellipse tool.

unclebun

Ahh you know what, I think you're right. Client said "make the swooshes show the bean going into a bag and around the world!" And the designer only knew how to make swooshes by using the ellipse tool.
Judging by their website, I don't think there was a designer. It's all homemade.

gnubler

I've seen multi million dollar corporations with graphics/marketing content so bad it made my eyes water. Sometimes they just get their teenage niece to do their artwork and this is the result.