• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can't get Connected

Willy

I'm using Corel Ver. 12 with Lyn 60 cutter. If I load a EPS file , put a hairline around it. Send to cutter . Preview looks good. I click ok to cut and nothing happens. Won't connect. But if I type the word test for exsample , I can cut that with no problem. I've tried to convert to curves, still no connect.
Thanks for all responds in advance

Willy

Tony Teveris

Corel and cutting

How are you defining the "cut" shape ?

If it's done with a "stroke", does the "stroke" have to be a particular color, size, etc?

Does the EPS file have data on different layers ?

T

jimdes

To cut ANY object from Corel, it needs to have an outline. The outline should be black and have a "hairline" thickness. Any other settings will USUALLY result in multiple cuts or zero.

Willy, feel free to e-mail me if you need more help.

Willy

I can cut the graphic if I drag it to LXI program, but i'm real comforable in Corel and would rather use it . So If I can cut Fonts in Corel, then there souldn't be a problem with a graphic.Sign warehouse tech just called. They don't support Corel Draw :rolleyes: