Capping station pads from Fellers


Active Member
On page 77 of Fellers they have two types of pads. One is called an Arizona(much less expensive) and the other is true Mutoh brand. Just trying to figure out if either will work with the Prismjet outdoor 48" I have. I called them, but they don't seem to know.