• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Carved Wood Products

SouthernSigns

A few of our items.....

Attachments

• relief patterns.jpg
    relief patterns.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 233
  • mancave.jpg
    mancave.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 217
  • GUMC1.jpg
    GUMC1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 196
  • Sign 2.jpg
    Sign 2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 223

SouthernSigns

Compucarve

I have the newest upgraded Carvewright CNC....Compucarve are the older versions. Alot of upgrades since then.

SouthernSigns

Carvewright

Yes...It is a Carvewright. We have the newest upgrade version and all of the add on software they offer. Excellent machines if you maintain them. It amazes me how many people hate them, yet they don't do the maintenance on them.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What's the working size of yours ??

Can you fool it into going bigger than is specified ??

Can you carve into heavier woods other than pine as in your pictures ?? Pine won't last but a season or two outside, even if you paint and protect it with lotsa paint..... anyway not in the Northeast and many other places with climate changes.

SouthernSigns

Sizing tricks

What's the working size of yours ??

Can you fool it into going bigger than is specified ??

Can you carve into heavier woods other than pine as in your pictures ?? Pine won't last but a season or two outside, even if you paint and protect it with lotsa paint..... anyway not in the Northeast and many other places with climate changes.
Yes...In terms of a larger finished product I can set it up to do a "tiling" technique. The maximum width for a single pass is 14" x 12' length.

We plan on focusing more on interior plaques and decorative pieces as far as signage goes with this machine. The 3D capabilities and scanning capabilities are really where the art comes into play with these machines. I can scan any 3D item into the software and recreate it to within 1/100th of an inch accuracy on a piece of wood. Good for furniture and antique restorations, etc.
It will carve into pretty much any wood as long as it is kept well maintained!!