• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CE5000-60 Curve cutting problem

srafferty

Hey Everyone... I'm having a cutting problem that I can't seem to solve and I'm hoping someone could give me a few tips.

I'm trying to cut a rounded rectangle and it appears that the plotter isn't coming out of the curved corner straight. Almost like it's overshooting the curve. It's a little hard to explain, so I have attached a photo (blue vinyl on a black surface). I thought maybe it was the offset but I've adjusted it in both directions and the issue hasn't been resolved.

Kind of at a loss... Any suggestions?

Thanks!

:thankyou:

Attachments

• atvedge.jpg
    atvedge.jpg
    406.5 KB · Views: 89

nopalito24

Try doing the same but plot the design instead using the Pen that came w/ the plotter. make sure you change the cutting conditions to Pen and a force of around 12-13, on paper. If it comes out the same than the issue is in the plotter, design... if not most likely the tool(blade, cut conditions, config.)