• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Century 21 PMS color

Rob N

Does anyone know the exact PMS coated color for the Gold color of the century 21 logo??? I have an old sign the client has given me, but not sure how exact the old sign was. Thanks, Rob

tcorn1965

PMS Approved Colors
Coated Stock "Two Color" Printing
When reproducing the CENTURY 21® Logo using "two color" printing in
magazine and newspaper ads, brochures and flyers the following colors
must be used:
Gold: PMS 124 C
Black: PMS Black C
Uncoated Stock "Two Color" Printing
When reproducing the CENTURY 21® Logo using "two color" printing in
magazine and newspaper ads, brochures and flyers the following colors
must be used:
Gold: PMS 124 U
Black: PMS Black U

Last edited:

signage

Shovel the C21 Realtor I dealt with had it and let me use it when I did the work! I asked him about it and he said they all get one!

Mosh

We do stuff for 6 different Cent 21 places, YES they have a binder and all sign art ready on cd. If they do not they are either lying or not a person who knows what they are doing (just a sales person). Cent 21 is pretty picky on how stuff is done so just get the art disk from them. All the colors and layouts are on there.

Rob N

They are a valid agent, they most likely had a book at one time. We are on a tight deadline and this agent is unsure where the info is. So THANKS! for the correct color!!!!

royster13

They can get anything they need, however, they get lazy and make their service providers do all the work for them....