• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CG-130 SR3 sometimes not reachable from Ethernet

jimmmi

I have a CG-130 SR3 connected with Ethernet to my router with static ip. Sometimes trying to cut from Corel the cutter is not reachable. If i connect the USB works fine. Anybody had same issues with this cutter connected with Ethernet?

netsol

Turn off power management first.
If the problem doesn't go away,
Then we can troubleshoot and see if you have a bad lan cable, router, network switch or a bad network connector

Assuming windows 10
Setting>System>power and sleep>sleep. Never

Go to device manager & your network adapter (ethernet or wireless, whichever you use )
Properties>power management>uncheck all the computer to turn off this device to save power

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I have a CG-130 SR3 connected with Ethernet to my router with static ip. Sometimes trying to cut from Corel the cutter is not reachable. If i connect the USB works fine. Anybody had same issues with this cutter connected with Ethernet?

Make sure your not just in local mode or something. it's one of the more annoying things about Mimakis that you have to be in remote mode for it to communicate. Also as netsol said, make sure all of your power management settings are set to never power off.

Is the static IP address reserved in the router? If not, it's possible another device is stealing that IP and causing the conflict as well.

jimmmi

Make sure your not just in local mode or something. it's one of the more annoying things about Mimakis that you have to be in remote mode for it to communicate. Also as netsol said, make sure all of your power management settings are set to never power off.

Is the static IP address reserved in the router? If not, it's possible another device is stealing that IP and causing the conflict as well.
It's in remote node. Yes this is super annoying on Mimakis!! I will check the power management in settings. The ip is reserved from the router. In the network shows connected, just the corel cannot communicate. Its like not exist.

jimmmi

Turn off power management first.
If the problem doesn't go away,
Then we can troubleshoot and see if you have a bad lan cable, router, network switch or a bad network connector

Assuming windows 10
Setting>System>power and sleep>sleep. Never

Go to device manager & your network adapter (ethernet or wireless, whichever you use )
Properties>power management>uncheck all the computer to turn off this device to save power
Thanks for the reply. I will give it a try, but as the pc is connected to internet with Ethernet, it won't go to sleep mode the network card