• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Change Home Start Position Origin Permanently by a few cm on the Graphtec c7000 Plotter

Rextherunt

Hello - I am really hoping someone can help me with this problem.

We use the machines for one thing only which is kiss cutting stickers on a A4 sticker sheets:

We use a cutting mat and place the A4 sticker sheet on the mat with registration marks printed on each of the four corners of the sticker sheet.

The mat is never removed from the machine and we simply place the A4 sheet in exactly the same place on the Mat every time ready to cut. the media design is different each tome but the reg marks are in the same place every time and it is always a A4 sheet.

This is the problem we have

We would REALLY like to know how to get the starting point/position of the blade to automatically start in the bottom right on the reg mark every time.

When the machine goes to home starting position when the machine starts etc it is slightly to the right of the bottom right reg mark by 2cms.

How do we get the blade to automatically start slightly over to the left by a few cm so it is exactly on the reg mark so we do not have to manually move the blade above the reg mark each time.

So what I am asking is can we change the default starting/home point position of the blade by a few cms ?

Thank you in advance
JD