• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Changing gradient colors

Baz

Ok .. ive tried long enough .. i have to ask ... In Flexi (6.x) when one wants to change a color node in the gradient bar, can you chose a color that is on the screen? ... meaning not being limited to the colors in the color drop down box.

Ken Kendall

Baz,

I'm running Pro 7. Whatever is on my palette is what is in that box. Not sure about ver. 6. Add to your palette and see. Good luck . Ken

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
Don't know if this'll help, but I often change the gradients in Flexi 5.7.
You must go to Define Gradient and pick one, then click the colour triangle under the bar. Then go and doubleclick the colour box, and pick a new one from the 60 or so that are shown.click apply or ok. Then go and click the other colour triangle on the gradient blend bar, then double click on the colour box, and alter it too. You can add more colours by clicking in a new position under the gradient bar.
Then ok it all, select the angle eg 90 degrees, or lineal/radial etc. Then select the object or text to be filled and click the object colour box and choose the gradient you just created.
Hope this helps.