• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Channel Letters manufacturers in Mexico

Skelacorp

Wondering if anyone has any good experiences importing channel letters from Mexico. Especially with something like on the photos attached.
Wouldn't mind some referrals.

Attachments

• Halo Lit1.JPG
    Halo Lit1.JPG
    296.9 KB · Views: 169
  • Halo Lit2.JPG
    Halo Lit2.JPG
    236.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Non-lit.JPG
    Non-lit.JPG
    345.6 KB · Views: 92
  • exploded view.png
    exploded view.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 92

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm sitting here, scratching my head, wondering..... why does a wholesale channel letter manufacturer hafta buy channel letters from mexico ?? :mexico:

Skelacorp

I'm sitting here, scratching my head, wondering..... why does a wholesale channel letter manufacturer hafta buy channel letters from mexico ?? :mexico:
Hi Gino, we manufacture channel letters with Let-R-Edge and regular coil/jewelite but don't have the capability to do these type where the face and returns are seamlessly welded together. Whenever possible to try and get them locally, but this time with the budget I'm working is just not possible. Just trying to do the legwork for my client and see if we can still provide them with a good quality product that is within their budget.

garyroy

For some reason my vendors never look for lower prices for me.
They say "this is the price, sorry".
I usually go with them anyway.
Your customer might have to raise their budget.