• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cheap Sticker Vinyl

AIGJIM

Hello, I am in need of a cheap sticker vinyl for doing 1 inch stickers. This is for a grocery store client of ours. We have tons of vinyl ,but I am curious on what i should use for normal day to day stickers. Like the kind you can buy from dollar general etc. Thanks!

MakeMyGraphic

sorry to ask... but what exactly does your business do? I would think this would be easily something you could achieve with in house printing? Or do you not have a printer?

2B

Hello, I am in need of a cheap sticker vinyl for doing 1 inch stickers. Thanks!

you just answered your own question, cheap vinyl makes cheap stickers.

more details are needs to give an accurate reply, how many stickers per run, are there any changes in the run, what is the surface its going on, etc...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Not being funny here, but if it's like the stuff you can buy at the Dollar Store, why not just buy it there, if that's what you're looking for in the first place ??

AIGJIM

Cheap stickers,

Can't use stickers from Dollar General because they are already printed. I was simply looking for suggestions on what other people use for day to day stickers. Similar to the children stickers you can buy from Dollar General. So no need for High Tac, Air Egress or Long Term Adhesives. We use mostly 3M & Oracal. So I was just looking for Suggestions on what other people use. Yes I can easily use a cheap 3M or Oracal Vinyl. I figured i would try a forum to see what other people use. My mistake.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No need to get testy about it. You're the one here looking for help. Also, you were the one that said you wanted the same stuff as in the 'Dollar Store'. I don't frequent that kinda store, so how was I supposed to know you were making something up ??

Why don't you just ask your supplier for the cheapest thing they have on the shelf ??

If you have tons of vinyl laying around your shop, why not use some of it up and get it over with.

And don't be so hard on yourself, it wasn't your fault entirely.... your boss should already know where to get rock bottom vinyl. Think about it for a second. If you guys only use top notch materials, go with something you don't normally use and is cheap. It should fit the bill quite nicely. :peace!:

dypinc

Can't use stickers from Dollar General because they are already printed. I was simply looking for suggestions on what other people use for day to day stickers. Similar to the children stickers you can buy from Dollar General. So no need for High Tac, Air Egress or Long Term Adhesives. We use mostly 3M & Oracal. So I was just looking for Suggestions on what other people use. Yes I can easily use a cheap 3M or Oracal Vinyl. I figured i would try a forum to see what other people use. My mistake.

I would do those with precut vinyl on a digital press. Maybe they don't even need to be vinyl. https://wholesalelabels.storesecured.com/