• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy Checking in for the first time

Bradley D

www.jigsign.com
DSC02766.JPG Bradley D checking in for the first time. I am currently doing contract work installing channel letter bending equipment with SDS Automation/ previously SDS/ AdamsTech. I also have recently started a sign company. I fabricate specialty channel letters including resin, stainless steel, resin, and trimless edge channel letter signs. After being in over 100 different sign companies, I finally decided to invest some money and give it a go myself. I'm already committed so don't try and talk me out of that just yet. I'd like to share more questions about getting the business up and running better but I think I'll look for a more appropriate thread to post.
DSC02766.JPG

a few more pics

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    579.8 KB · Views: 251
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    576.4 KB · Views: 262
Last edited by a moderator:

studio 440

View attachment 136508 Bradley D checking in for the first time. I am currently doing contract work installing channel letter bending equipment with SDS Automation/ previously SDS/ AdamsTech. I also have recently started a sign company. I fabricate specialty channel letters including resin, stainless steel, resin, and trimless edge channel letter signs. After being in over 100 different sign companies, I finally decided to invest some money and give it a go myself. I'm already committed so don't try and talk me out of that just yet. I'd like to share more questions about getting the business up and running better but I think I'll look for a more appropriate thread to post. View attachment 136508

a few more pics
wow nice work