• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Christmas card rant....early this year.

Pat Whatley

After getting ZERO Christmas cards from suppliers last year and getting miffed about it I'm going to take a different approach with mine this year.

If I can get through drawing (tracing) and watercoloring the damn things I'm going to send out all of my shop cards and cookies the Monday after Thanksgiving. I want my stuff there early because I think it will have a little more impact. The closer we get to Christmas the more chance my stuff will just become part of the pile with all their other suppliers. I want people to walk in their office and go "Dang! We've already gotten a Christmas card?! Who's it from?"

And yes, I'm still keeping track of which suppliers don't send me a card again this year. :thumb:

vid

And yes, I'm still keeping track of which suppliers don't send me a card again this year. :thumb:

I'm working on my greeting now... I am now thinking of making it a post card to save on printing and postage for "those on the list" from last year...:banghead:

.:omg:

Attachments

• 101SantasList.jpg
    101SantasList.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 61