• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CJV30 grilled capacitor on pcb board supply + missing black and yellow lines on print

b6hs

Sign
I everybody i need some advices

it there's been a power failure during a production…on a mimaki cjv 30
By removing the cover I glimpse a capacitor that had blown IMG_0011_2.jpg IMG_0012_2.jpg IMG_0010_2.jpg

temperatures doesn't increase now to heat media before and during print….

The engineer ask around 3000$ before move so….I bought a new pcb board do you think the missing lines will appear again with this new board or there is an other pb ??

Thanks in advance for your help

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
In the nozzle print - I don't personally think the missing lines have anything to do with the power supply. I'd think a few hour soaking of the nozzles might clear that up. Do a nozzle wash, fill the fluid in the cap, set it to a few minutes, let the heads park over the cap, unplug the printer for a few hours.

In the pictures you show of the power supply board, I don't see any blown capacitors. In the first photo the 3 rectangle objects with clear covers are relays. The capacitors are the tall cylindrical parts with silver tops and over a blue mark on them. If one blows or is failing the flat top will generally be bulging and/or splitting open.

b6hs

Sign
nozzle wash / relays

In the nozzle print - I don't personally think the missing lines have anything to do with the power supply. I'd think a few hour soaking of the nozzles might clear that up. Do a nozzle wash, fill the fluid in the cap, set it to a few minutes, let the heads park over the cap, unplug the printer for a few hours.

In the pictures you show of the power supply board, I don't see any blown capacitors. In the first photo the 3 rectangle objects with clear covers are relays. The capacitors are the tall cylindrical parts with silver tops and over a blue mark on them. If one blows or is failing the flat top will generally be bulging and/or splitting open.

hi Sightline, thx for your answer
right it's a relay it affect first of all the media heating… i will receive the new one during next week..
Im trying a nozzle wash but i don't think it will clear that up
i'll tell you

b6hs

Sign
http://www.signs101.com/forums/images/icons/icon3.png

Custody printhead wash return no effects.. Worst magenta disappeared
icon4.png

b6hs

Sign
so i changed the pcb power supply board and heater rework well
but PH goes bad.
Actually no color at all fired, i think there is negative pressure in lines i tried to recover them, to fill with syringe opening lines etc …. but ….no way

Any ideas ???

MikePro

that test print has nothing to do with a power supply/heater.
the fact that you have mixed colors in your test print nozzle lines leads me to believe that you've got wiper/cappingstation/simple cleaning & maintenance issues. the hard area of missling lines, is most likely where you had a major head-strike.

edited: if you're now firing NO ink at all, start from scratch. give the leads a good cleaning and then flush your system with cleaning solution & refill with ink, observing the operation for any hiccups/inhibited flow.

b6hs

Sign
that test print has nothing to do with a power supply/heater.
the fact that you have mixed colors in your test print nozzle lines leads me to believe that you've got wiper/cappingstation/simple cleaning & maintenance issues. the hard area of missling lines, is most likely where you had a major head-strike.

edited: if you're now firing NO ink at all, start from scratch. give the leads a good cleaning and then flush your system with cleaning solution & refill with ink, observing the operation for any hiccups/inhibited flow.

Hello
Caping station,wiper, and pump are 3 months old...