• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Classic Ruby Red Leaded Glass Wanted

Doug Gregory

Wanting to buy around 45 to 50 feet of 8/12/15 mm older ruby red leaded glass sticks, coated or uncoated. This is NOT the newer Tecnolux or EGC brand ruby, this is the old American made ruby red glass that contains lead. From what the older neon guys tell me this type of glass was discontinued around 1970. Hopefully I can find someone with some old stock/sticks left. If you have any for sale, please contact me with price.

Thanks !
Doug Gregory, 210 393-7306 after 1pm cst
satxneside@yahoo.com

Attachments

• s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 204

neon benders

Wanting to buy around 45 to 50 feet of 8/12/15 mm older ruby red leaded glass sticks, coated or uncoated. This is NOT the newer Tecnolux or EGC brand ruby, this is the old American made ruby red glass that contains lead. From what the older neon guys tell me this type of glass was discontinued around 1970. Hopefully I can find someone with some old stock/sticks left. If you have any for sale, please contact me with price.

Thanks !
Doug Gregory, 210 393-7306 after 1pm cst
satxneside@yahoo.com
Hi Doug, Call or email Jaime at Cosman Neon in Canada. (http://cosmanneon.com) he may have some for sale. John (San Antonio).

Z SIGNS

Why does it have to be old lead glass? Yes the old lead glass is a little easier to work with. The available ruby looks the same.

jdragun

That stuff is getting very hard to find. I have some 10mm, but can't seem as I have a client that uses it from fine to time and I know I can't replace it.

And no, the new stuff does not look like the old stuff.

John