• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Client Application Form

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I use this one

likeme.png

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
I'll post again. Somebody tell me why you would need anything more than this to go to work View attachment 156750

Seriously?

Set up a client in your accounting software. Write them up. Send the invoice.
Better yet, if you have a system in place. add them to your system, process the job. Client gets the invoice.... & Repeat.

Z SIGNS

What else do you need beside this to do what your sayin
Seriously?

Set up a client in your accounting software. Write them up. Send the invoice.
Better yet, if you have a system in place. add them to your system, process the job. Client gets the invoice.... & Repeat.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
What else do you need beside this to do what your sayin

All we ask from our clients is:
Name
Company Name
Email Address
Shop Address

Now when a client who's in our system makes an order via email or phone, All i do is:
Find their name (business name) in the system
Add their products.
Submit it.
Invoice, notifications, and proofs will all be sent through to the email they've provided.
When the job is complete, We'll print of a shipping label & the client will get a notification with a tracking number.
Done.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
You know, this actually fits my philosophy for sales. I have found over the past 30 years if you and the client don't like each other's smell so to speak you rarely will be able to manage working together. It's just the way it is. This can be applied to new hires as well.
I agree with that 100%
I generally don't jive well with the peacocks. Heres a good synopsis of the 4 personality types for anyone that is interested

Last edited: