• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clipart......$30....1.7 Million Pieces

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Joseph Dunkle said:
7,000 Fonts I would die of old age looking for the perfect one

Most are from Weatherly Systems and if you apply any sort of a discriminating eye you would only be an hour or so older in sorting out those worth using.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
OldPaint said:
FOR THOSE WHO DONT HAVE ANY....AND ARE ALWAYS ASKING FOR......it dont get any cheaper then this!!!!!!!
http://www.imsisoft.com/prodinfo.asp?t=1&mcid=405&cid=270031

Actually OP most of IMSI's libraries is pure art mill stuff and very time consuming to locate an image when you need one. The interesting thing with their $29.95 offer is that it includes a one year membership to clipart.com which is efficient to use and costs much more.

As I read it, for $29.95 you get a $169.00 one year subscription to clipart.com which will give one access to their content and search engine ... which now includes most of the old OCA vinyl ready clipart libraries along with the ability to limit searches to vinyl ready images.

OldPaint

i was gona add the art today thing..but you got there before me....
the add says VECTOR graphics......so i imagine they have kudo/thumbs or similar embedded viewer....

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
My conviction is that anyone who has access to the internet and experiences the time savings and better results by being able search across many libraries of clipart at once will prefer that to using CD's or DVD's. That is why, IMHO, many millions of subscribers pay Clipart.com over $100 a year each for the privilege ... even though most of what they have is junk.

Techman

i subbed to a clip sight some time ago. I got about 40-50 pieces that specifically fit my needs. The cost wasn't high but the best part is I got exactly what I needed. At the time I felt.. who cares about the 3 millions OTHER pieces. They don't mean anything to me. What did mean something was the was stuff I needed was there.

Baz

I started with the IMSI collection quite a few years ago. For begginers it is great to have i think. Tons of fonts (not the cleanest by any means but they do work). And i used Thumbs Plus viewer to sort through the cd's ... Worked great since i could copy it within Thumbs and paste it in Illustrator.

I think for a new person needing clip art on a tight budget. This collection will more than pay for itself.