• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

club banner

GraphixUnlimited

hey all

since i am new around here... i figured i should post up something for the portfolio board.

this is just a quick 6'x4' banner i did up today

cheers eh!

:Canada:

Attachments

• clubclimax-banner.jpg
    clubclimax-banner.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 64

Fitch

Not bad at all.

The only criticism I would have is readability - @ 6 x 4 - quite large.

Hope it's not for passing vehicular traffic. Foot traffic yes - but at speed probably could have done with a looser kerning and dropped a few gradients out of the characters.

Cheers - G

Jillbeans

Don't get me wrong.
I do like it a lot!
But it reads weird.
Strongly feel it needed a header that said "Drink Specials"
Love the logo. Love the colors and typography.
I think this is one of those ones where I like effects.
Nice work.
Love....Jill

Craig Sjoquist

It is a bit busy but does seem to work, more definition of eye movement is needed ,but not saying it would help sell better since high energy is needed to sell, so this might have a good balance of that / vs readability. looks cool

jfiscus

Rap Master
Good work, only confusion on my part is that I didn't read Monday & Tuesday until the very last... making me think that all of the drink specials were weekend prices. (How "weekend" is at the top & "Mon & Tues" is at the bottom)

Only thing I don't like is your logo spelling... Just a peeve of mine really, I just hate the word graphics being spelled with an X.
Banner looks good!
$2.99 for dirty hookers? Is that an hourly rate? If so I'll take 2:clapping:

R08

Decent marks on creativity/fun factor.
Not as good on legibity/usability (but good if it's not to be seen from very far away.)