• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clusty

S

SignTech

Why? Aside from the side bar results ... what's the added features?

cOrKinSA

I still have it on my system but what I couldn't get about FireFox is how people say they have a new plug-in to make it do the same things IE already does.
Maybe tweaking my Internet browser isn't where I want to spend most of my time.
Maybe I am missing the big picture here.

MrKoob

I still have it on my system but what I couldn't get about FireFox is how people say they have a new plug-in to make it do the same things IE already does.
Maybe tweaking my Internet browser isn't where I want to spend most of my time.
Maybe I am missing the big picture here.

One of the toughest issues coders face when implementing web software/websites is cross-browser compatibility. Usually FireFox, Opera, and Safari are going to "play by the rules". Microsoft has been known to break the way code is supposed to be read, often resulting in opposite results. The page may look and behave just fine in FF, Safari, Opera, but not work in IE. Since IE has a larger market share, FF has decided to create a plugin which will use the IE engine.

Basically you have a page that won't load or work right in FireFox because the coder wanted to write it for IE. So FireFox lets you see it the way the coder expected.