• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cnc laser tube

kitozz

hi guys i bought cheap chinese cnc laser machine 150 w tube from 2 years i work in laser for 10 years now used a lot of chinese machines but this machine made me suffer alot cz its tube have unstable power start the cut with good power then the power drop dramatically after a while through working so i wanna change the tube and am from egypt i wanna a good tube what you advice me to do?

rossmosh

What brand tube are you buying now? Reci and EFR are fairly reputable. GSI is a step up in quality, but also significantly more expensive.

Also, are you overworking the tube? The manufacturers have very specific amps they can run at. You need to monitor this and make sure you run under the max power they spec out. Also you need to run a proper cooler. CW-5000 should be okay. CW-3000 is not good enough.

kitozz

What brand tube are you buying now? Reci and EFR are fairly reputable. GSI is a step up in quality, but also significantly more expensive.

Also, are you overworking the tube? The manufacturers have very specific amps they can run at. You need to monitor this and make sure you run under the max power they spec out. Also you need to run a proper cooler. CW-5000 should be okay. CW-3000 is not good enough.
the problem that we have alot of fake tubes here in egypt all have defects so that am asking i hvae chiller 5200

Lasermike

hi guys i bought cheap chinese cnc laser machine 150 w tube from 2 years i work in laser for 10 years now used a lot of chinese machines but this machine made me suffer alot cz its tube have unstable power start the cut with good power then the power drop dramatically after a while through working so i wanna change the tube and am from egypt i wanna a good tube what you advice me to do?
You might want to look at your water chilling system as well. If the tube isn't cooled well you'll lose power as it heats up. If you don't have one purchase a refrigerated chiller.

Mervin02m

Sometimes out of many machines, may some of getting bad assembled or some bad quality parts that's why we have to suffer much. In that case as you already used 2 years more, I think it's better to get new one. And hope you already found your problem solved.