• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CNC Router recommendation

Faith Sign Co

Getting ready to purchase my first CNC router with a 4 x 8 table. Tight budget and won't be doing anything but cutting ACM and polycarbonate at first. Any recommendations from those who already have one?

Chriswagner92

It was a close battle between the shopbot and camaster, but we ended up going with the cobra cr-510, no vacuum or atc, and love it. The support has always been great when we needed it, which isn't often.

MoultrieMade

We're happy with our CAMaster Panther. I'd think you'd want vacuum hold-down and a spindle (not router) with speed control to dial in your feeds & speeds, especially with polycarb.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Do you need a cost-effective CNC machine tool for you?

CNC router machines can be used to produce items such as door carvings, interior and exterior decorations, wood panels, signboards, wooden frames, moldings, musical instruments, furniture.

Jinan FORSUN CNC Machinery Co., Ltd., one of the best CNC Router manufacturers and suppliers in China, has been focusing on providing high-quality CNC Router Machines and solutions for worldwide customers for 20 years. You can directly consult their questions about the CNC Router machine.

But do you sell aluminum?

Michael Colella

Check out Colex!
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/976113429
Colex Finishing Solutions Inc. is hosting a live webinar series every day at 3:30 PM EST. from October 26th to November 12th. Stop by to learn more about our wide format finishing equipment and how it can benefit the production of your shop. We are gifting all attendees an acrylic phone holder that is great for everyday use at your desk or work area! During the webinar please send the organizer a private message including your name, company, email and address and we will ship it to you. We hope to see you there!
https://www.colex.com