• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Code to eliminate line

copythat

Anyone knows what the code is to eliminate the lines that I believe is to clean itself? The black lines that show on both ends, I guess it's to prevent ink build up. Just have to print 8 2'x3's & need the full area just for cutting. If not I end up losing one side.

Thanks in advance!

signage

ok, I'm going off memory, and I'm still here at the meet recovering from last night, but, it's in the main setup on the control panel and it's called "flushing". You have it on "origin" I believe. You want it on the other option. Hope it helps.
man, what a night.:toasting:

Oh yeah, this is D&T Graphics, I'm just logged in under Signage's account. :thumb:

copythat

Lol

ok, I'm going off memory, and I'm still here at the meet recovering from last night, but, it's in the main setup on the control panel and it's called "flushing". You have it on "origin" I believe. You want it on the other option. Hope it helps.
man, what a night.:toasting:

Oh yeah, this is D&T Graphics, I'm just logged in under Signage's account. :thumb:

I really wished I could of gone! Another golf outing. Due today. And I believe your are soo right about the flush. I hope you mean that your recovering from all those great ideas that were discussed last nite
and not from any drinking!
:beer

65 2' x 3' banners
8 2' x 3' posters
22 18" x 24" corrugated tee signs
1 4' x 10' banner

SOmeone had posted that an order this large should have been outsourse. My only thing is that I was tired of spending over $1500 + a month on orders. This is why I went to SGIA last year to see what was my best options. I still have the 8 posters to do & all I can say about my 1204 is that it's a monster. Not one hiccup! Now I believe that I will start promoting these services, my other services are already doing well. I'm soo starting to like this business so much more. I like that fact that we can be so creative with all our orders.

thanks again for your respondence!

Tommy

MacDaddy

If it's a ValueJet do this:

Hit the "Menu" button
Hit the "right" button
Hit the "down" button as many times as it takes till you see FLUSHING
Hit the "enter" button
If it says MEDIA then hit the "down" button
It should now say ORIGIN
Hit the "enter" button
Hit the "cancel" button as many times as needed until you see READY TO PRINT

Happy Printing

MacDaddy

After reading the other post above I must say you want the machine set to "ORIGIN" and not "Media". If set to MEDIA the machine will flush on your media. If set to ORIGIN it will flush to the Flushin Box, hence Origin.

copythat

Thank you Mac

After reading the other post above I must say you want the machine set to "ORIGIN" and not "Media". If set to MEDIA the machine will flush on your media. If set to ORIGIN it will flush to the Flushin Box, hence Origin.

Just started the print & it's working like a champ you :U Rock:

D&Tgraphics

MacDaddy, your right about the "origin" thing. My bad, I was going off memory. and a very fuzzy one at that. :Oops:

I'm glad you got it worked out copythat. :thumb: