• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

color chart needed..

JACsigns

I'm not sure if I found it here or on another site but someone posted a color chart that worked great with Flexi. and it did. I've since got a new PC and of course I can't seem to find it.. it's in the old one but not sure how to move it to here . or find it to copy it.
Anyone know where the link was?? if the wrong site sorry..
JAC

Doug Pulver

it's in the old one but not sure how to move it to here . or find it to copy it.
Anyone know where the link was?? if the wrong site sorry..
JAC

JAC, If you know the name of the file you can do a search on the old computer. Once found you can copy it to a thumb drive, then copy it to the new computer.

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
What software do you have? I have a Corel 12 PMS color chart that I made. It is designed to be cut up and put into a binder. Below is a pic of part of it.

Attachments

• PantonChartCorel12 .jpg
    PantonChartCorel12 .jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 88

thewood

I like the cart created by Summa because it shows CMY mix without the contamination of K.

As does the color chart in Flexi. I have a large copy printed on my printer hanging above my desk that I often reference during color matching, etc.

Attachments

• CMYK colors.jpg
    CMYK colors.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 139

JACsigns

thanks for all your help.. I've been searching the other computer but no luck yet. the one Jester1167 sent looks a lot like it...
thanks again.

omgsideburns

SWEET color charts. I have the summa chart sitting next to me, and one I made that lists all the CMYK matches to the vinyl and edge foils we carry.

MachServTech

Remember this color chart is only valid at one media/resolution combination. If change the media or the resolution the color match is no longer valid.

JACsigns

hey, I checked the old PC.. when I hold the mouse over the colors at the bottom they read Pantone PVC. any clues??
I think it's good to print the chart on each material to see what the colors will look like. Mine are a bit small but the chart I had worked great... still looking...:banghead:

MachServTech

You should be able to export the graphic as an EPS or save it as a .fs file or in some way transfer it wherever you need it to go.

JACsigns

Thanks to MachServTech.... That thought got me thinking and today.. tah dah... right click save table as... hmmm wonder why I didn't think of that sooner... got it now!!!
thanks to all for your help and input...
JAC