• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color Picker error...

Prism1

I am trying to pick specific colors with the color picker, yet the computer will not let me choose them...it comes up with a error icon in the color picker box, and will only show something close. Is there a setting I am missing...OR ????

vid

Sounds like you're in Photoshop trying to match an image color to a color model that doesn't have or support the color you're trying to match.

I'm assuming you're getting the "out of gamut triangle."

What Software?
What's the color image? RGB, CYMK
What swatch are you trying to match it to? CYMK, Pantone?

Sampled colors may not exist in the color gamut/model you're using to match it to.

Prism1

Yes...I am getting that frustrating little triangle ! ...lol. Photoshop CS2, CMYK, Pantone & just a nice blue or red. Today we tried CMYK, 96,93,00,00 and no worky. A picture opened in that color, but then we tried to duplicate it with no luck.

Prism1

OK...I'll bite...where is render?? The only render I find is in the filter menu. Thanks for the help...

Techman....that icon drives me crazy!!!