• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color Shifting...

Snydo

Try some of Oracals profiles for that printer, especially 3640 and 3951 for slightly richer colors. I used those two for several years on an L25 on dozens of medias with great, consistent prints.

Try some of Oracals profiles for that printer, especially 3640 and 3951 for slightly richer colors. I used those two for several years on an L25 on dozens of medias with great, consistent prints.

I'll give those a try. I was going to try out my new profile today, but when I fired up the printer this morning and sent a job to it I got the good old "replace printhead" error. Once again, its slot number 3, just like it was 6 months ago when I replaced all the heads, the carriage pc board, and the ribbon cables. And just like last time, switching the two Y-K heads doesn't change anything, it still says replace printhead 3. Does anyone have any ideas why this this happening again in the same spot after basically rebuilt everything that is connected to the heads???