• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Company Car Wrap Idea

spectracolor

Hey guys, I am trying to wrap my company car and show people that we do full wraps & just vinyl lettering.

I came up with this idea of wraping one side of the car with full color wrap and leave the other side of the car as factory color but do the cut vinyl lettering and graphics. (LIKE TWO FACE) That way, we can show people that we can work with any budget.

How does it sound???

grafixemporium

The way I see it, every other car on the street is the boring side of your idea car. If you wrap the whole thing and wrap it right, your message should speak for itself. That's just me.

briankb

Premium Subscriber
well designed full wrap will be better.

The half/half idea will not really be seen by one person. Some will see wrap and others will see the lettering.

Rojo

Not all clients want or can afford a full wrap. Options are good. I think the 2-sided could work well, if done well.

signgal

what about starting on one end of the car (like the hood) with the cut graphics and then having it "unwrap" into a wrap... could be pretty cool and a dramatic way to show the impact a wrap can have. You could even do the whole thing as a wrap but design the first part like cut graphics.

Patrick46

WHat about doing a half wrap on BOTH sides.
You can put your name in vinyl, and do a shread into a wrap on the back half.
and maybe do it alittle different on both sides as well. This way it's got the same sales pitch on both sides. (two birds with one stone??)

My panel truck is different on both sides. The driver's side logo has a Pirates of the Carribbean style multi-gold leafed logo, and the passenger side has a candy coloured modern logo on it.
P1030096.JPG

P1030093.JPG

Now you gotta show us what ya do!! Go get 'em!

grafixemporium

Anyone have pics of that "hot mess" that was posted on here not too long ago? I swear it was wrapped with two different businesses on each side. I can't quite remember what the thread was though, so I wouldn't know where to search.