• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Company Name Poll

What does a company name Stenciled Stones mean to you

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

raypa

We are kicking around with the name of our company. We are wondering if our name is limiting our marketing ability.

Stenciled Stones

OldPaint

IF........HE TOLD YOU....what..........they do, then it sorta dont need the poll!!!!
duhhhhhhhhhhhhh)))))
my 1st take.............my humor took over...
DARN............these guys got some big CAHOONAS.... so big they can............................... STENCIL THEM)))))
oh...and iam from PA)))))))

ucmj22

if I wasnt a sing maker I would think painting on rocks, but as a sign maker I think custom stone sandblasting.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
None of the above.

Fred Flintstone's private labeling company.

Might as well be Bedrock Ensigns.

Jillbeans

The name is misleading.
In looking at your website, I see some errors on apostrophe use as well as potential copyright infringement (Pens logo) and also a few design faux pas.
Might be time for a total refab.
Love....Jill

dlndesign

I'd have to say stone carving, but like ucmj22 said we're sign makers, we can kinda figure it out and I have not checked the website. But its best that you do find your audience, because I am sure it isn't us. Do you have a facebook page? I would run a poll there asking your audience what your name should be. My 2 cents. Good luck.

http://www.cmykthis.com

I can get what your trying to say, if I think about it for 30 seconds or so. If I saw it on a truck at a glance. I would think some sort of painted stones. Maybe like the garden stones you can get with the different sayings. IE Love, Respect, Pride, Hope, Family, Like those kind of things.