• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Compatible Eco Solvent Ink for Roland Printer from JETBEST

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Good Afternoon,

Jetbest Bulk ink system for Roland VS300i, VS-540i. VS-640i

1. Plug and play
2. 4 or 7 colors available
3. Use same ICC color profile
4. Print with Roland Eco Sol Max 2 ink at the same time
5. $0.28/ml (Eco Sol Max 2 $120/440) vs $0.07/ml (Jetbest $35/500). Save 75% ink cost.

More details:
https://www.premiercolour.com/colle...roland-versacamm-vs300i-vs540i-vs640i-printer

100% feedbacks on Jetbest ink on eBay under premiercolour since 2010
100% feedbacks on Jebest inks on Amazon
In house technician for support

E Coloney

I've used your Jetbest ink and found it highly satisfactory. I didn't come back for more because I prefer to use 220ml containers instead of 440ml. I'm REALLY pressed for space (working from my house) and needed the additional few inches (yes, only a few inches at the back of my XC-540).

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I've used your Jetbest ink and found it highly satisfactory. I didn't come back for more because I prefer to use 220ml containers instead of 440ml. I'm REALLY pressed for space (working from my house) and needed the additional few inches (yes, only a few inches at the back of my XC-540).

We constant hearing what customer says and it is now in stock to ship from Southern California since May 2020.

https://www.premiercolour.com/colle...-ink-cartridge-for-roland-eco-sol-max-printer

FatCat

Long time JetBest user, always been very happy with both the ink and service from Premiercolour.

FatCat

Thank you for your continuous support since 2017.

You're welcome Francis, actually we've been using the ink since around 2010-2011, IIRC. However, at that time we were buying directly from JetBest USA in California. Again, been very happy since we started using it - and definitely has saved us a lot over OEM. (Never any head problems, clogging, colors are nearly identical to OEM, etc...)

premiercolour

Merchant Member