• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Composer Error Message

Tim AFX

We recently upgrade our Omega software from 2.5 to 4.0.

On the weekend I started receiving an error message on one machine.

"Composer's internal layout is messed up."

Anyone come across this before?

idsignsil

We also went from 2.5 to 4.0 a while ago. We had problems with serial to usb, and the whole Windows 7. That is all fixed now. But I never got that error message. I would suggest uninstall and then reinstall. If that does not work, try Omega support. It cost a little bit to talk to them, but they were very helpful and walked me through all of our problems.

Tim AFX

Thanks Chad, did you have any problems with the spot colour palette changing colour. We export from Omega as an .eps and print on a Mimaki since we upgrade our software the colours seem to be different?

LMK

Thanks TIm

idsignsil

Tim,
We don't print from Omega except to our Edge FX, so I can not say on the color palette. We have a Roland, and I just drag the eps files into their Versaworks rip software. Sorry, I am not more help.

Tony Teveris

That message is an internal check that at times gives a false positive. If you get it you should save your work, log off and log on again. It has been fixed in Omega 5.0 Build 39 and after.