• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Compress UV600 Printer Main board replacement, Mutoh?

psljuan

Hi, I am needing to replace the main board on a Compress UV600. I am looking at it closely and its a Mutoh DE-22576A. It doesn't surprise me since this machine seems to have a lot of Mutoh parts. I see that there are boards online for a 1/3 of the price that Compress sells them for and wanted to know if anyone has had experience with them? From what I read online it looks I might need to save the parameters off of the old board and install them onto the new board. Does anyone know how to do that? Or is there a service I can use to help me with that? Any help would be appreciated

netsol

not sure where you can get it from.
we purchased a vj1617h & refurbished it.
mutoh refuses to spesk to us
we are NOT ALLOWED to purchase a machine unless it comes from an authorized reseller, they tell me...

they will not give us a "mutoh club" ID & login to use status monitor, since ours was an end user to end user purchase

i am pretty sure you can purchase a scanned copy of the service manual, but, not sure about secondary market availability for a system board.

you can try large resellers "the usual suspects"

if it was me, i would start with sign-in-china.com & try to read the service manual so you understand what software you will need. WITH SOME MACHINES you only need to put in dimensions (when the same board is used for 48", 54" & 64" machines, for instance)

if you have seen the boards available online, contact ech seller & ask about software.

by the way, is the problem with your board something that would not be feasable to repair?

psljuan

not sure where you can get it from.
we purchased a vj1617h & refurbished it.
mutoh refuses to spesk to us
we are NOT ALLOWED to purchase a machine unless it comes from an authorized reseller, they tell me...

they will not give us a "mutoh club" ID & login to use status monitor, since ours was an end user to end user purchase

i am pretty sure you can purchase a scanned copy of the service manual, but, not sure about secondary market availability for a system board.

you can try large resellers "the usual suspects"

if it was me, i would start with sign-in-china.com & try to read the service manual so you understand what software you will need. WITH SOME MACHINES you only need to put in dimensions (when the same board is used for 48", 54" & 64" machines, for instance)

if you have seen the boards available online, contact ech seller & ask about software.

by the way, is the problem with your board something that would not be feasable to repair?
I did send a message to the seller of the board, I am waiting for their reply, but I am open to repairing the board, do you have anyone that you recommend to repair it?

netsol

we have had good results with a couple companies, on roland and mutoh boards, over the years
almost everything we do is eco solvent. no experience with UV, but that doesn't mean THEY haven't

inkjet performance in georgia has always done well for us.
i will forward you some info later wheni go to my office (i have not been working the last few months [medical issues with my wife]) but will be heading down there today

did you ever say why the board needs to be replaced?
just curious... sometimes repair does make sense