• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Computer can't find printer

Brands Imaging

actually...I just figured it out....I got double whammy'd!!!

the first thing is my network laser printer!! every time I print with it...even though the software isnt even installed on my RIP!!! it totally knocks my mimaki offline and i have to pull the usb and let me PC find the hardware again./..

the second thing is the new software released for the JV33 - you have to download the software with the USB removed from your PC - I obviously didnt read it right..

You probably have a faulty board in the printer,

I dont know much obout this printer but i know pretty much about computers,

If you have tried it at 2 different computers the problem is in the printer

I was willing to bet money that this was the issue as well....3 days with tech support and a little bit of google saved me 3,000

heyskull

I have a friend with a JV3 and thinking back he had exactly that problem with a printer scanner he had attached to the other USB port.
When it was knocked on the JV3 wouldn't communicate at all.
He spent 5 days without a printer until one night he knocked the printer/scanner off by accident and it reappeared!

SC